Terms and conditions
- Only the named member on the card may redeem discounts/deals.
- Membership discounts/deals cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other discount or deals.
- We do not, nor do any of our affiliated companies exchange any discounts or deals for cash or gift cards.
- Membership fees are to be paid prior to issuing of Membership cards and are due annually.
- A new Membership Card will be issued upon each renewal of membership or subscription.
- Memberships can be renewed via customer call centre on 07) 3800 9383 or on this website.
- Trucking Support Agency reserves the right, at any time without notice, to:
- Decline, on reasonable grounds, new memberships or membership renewals.
- Reasonable grounds for withdrawal or cancellation include:
- Abuse or attempted abuse towards staff of the TSAA or affiliated businesses.
- Misuse of, or fraudulent use of, membership cards made by a person (other than the primary cardholder) with the primary cardholder’s knowledge.
- Once membership fees are paid for that year, memberships cannot be cancelled.
- Trucking Support Agency of Australia has a ‘NO REFUND’ policy.
- To stop receiving emails or SMS messages, please contact our call centre on 07 3800 9383 or email email@example.com to be removed from our list.
Lost, Stolen or Damaged membership cards:
- In the case of lost, stolen or damaged membership cards, please contact the TSAA via email, mail, or phone to order your replacement.
- A fee of $5.95 will be charged for each new card issued.
- Newsletter will be issued quarterly via email
- SMS messages may be sent to members regarding new discount offers and/or deals. to opt out, contact the call centre on 07 3800 9383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from our list.
Changes to Terms and Conditions and Termination:
Trucking Support Agency of Australia reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time. TSAA will give advance notice of any such circumstance on this website and Facebook page or you can obtain such details by calling our office.
Complaints and Queries:
If you have any queries or complaints regarding your Membership, please contact our office on 07 3800 9383 or 0410 474 768, via this website, or email us directly at email@example.com